TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
- Very low stress Silicone Adhesive
- -110°C to 260°C operating range
- Low outgassing/space grade
APTEK 2712-A/B is a two component, white, very soft, thixotropic, electrically insulative, silicone adhesive displaying excellent flow temperature flexibility and unusually high physical strength properties.
APTEK 2712-A/B has been designed to fully cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with a brief low temperature cure. This 100% solids system has been manufactured with highly pure resins to minimize the occurrence of ionic contamination without outgassing during cure or service.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Very flexible/low modulus over wide temperature range to absorb stress build-up during thermal cycling.
- Convenient 1/1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling-ideal for cartridge dispensers/repair kits.
- Very good adhesion to various substrates when used in conjunction with MOMENTIVE SS4155 primer or Dow Corning’s 1200 primer.